Classically trained on piano and cello, Pamela Bruner later found the
Celtic harp a perfect accompaniment to her singing voice, and it
quickly became the focus of her creative life. Pamela is known around
the country for her dynamic harp & voice performances, powerful
workshops, and gentle, encouraging teaching. She is also a
professional life coach, working with people in all walks of life to
empower them in living life joyfully. Her workshop 'Creating Music
with Love, not Fear' has been called 'life-changing'. Pamela also
writes and arranges music, and has released over a dozen CDs and
books, including the acclaimed 'Play the Harp Beautifully', a
self-teaching package on book and DVD. With her husband Dave
Woodworth of Heartland Harps, she also helps to design harps and
creates and paints soundboard artwork for harps.
- Created 'Play the Harp Beautifully', a self-teaching harp package of books and DVDs.
- Has released 17 albums for harp, and several books.
- Featured performer and in-demand workshop presenter at both national and international folk harp conferences
- Guest performer with the Grammy Award-winning Irish band, The Chieftains
- Regularly performs throughout the United States
- Performed at the Colorado Renaissance Faire
- Performed for 7 years at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival
- Renowned in the musical community as an accomplished harpist; superb lyricist; and warm, humorous, clear, and practical instructor
- Classically trained on cello and piano
- Studied music theory and composition at the University of Kansas
- Personal Life Coach, trained with Coach for Life (learn more at CreatingPowerfully.com)
- Certified Firewalk Instructor
- Reiki Master
- EFT-ADV (EFT Practitioner, an energetic healing modality)
As I stepped on stage - about to perform in front of a large audience
of fellow musicians at an international conference - the emcee
announced there was a problem with the sound system. He asked me to
improvise until it could be fixed, and he left. I stepped on stage
with no plan. I played the harp, sang, and interacted with the
audience. In those long, unscripted moments, I blossomed. I discovered
that I enjoyed sharing my music and inspiring others.
Sharing my beliefs: joy, passion, and abundance
After those life-changing moments, I developed my "Creating Music with
Love, not Fear" workshop for the musical community. I witnessed
powerful results and began to present this workshop to general
audiences around the country.
I believe anyone has the power to do anything
Since I was a girl, believing in myself has been a cornerstone of my
life and my success. As a child I was classically trained on cello and
piano and, in my twenties, taught myself to play the harp as an
accompaniment to my singing voice. (I have always loved to write
lyrics and play music that inspire people and touch their hearts.)
My passion is helping people try something new. They discover, "I can
do this!" And they realize the possibility and potential of their
If these ideas uplift you, please visit my coaching website. I'd love
to hear about your dream and hear you say, "I can do this!"
In addition to being a professional musician, I have been on a path of
spiritual exploration since 1993. I have been influenced and inspired
by many successful teachers, authors, and books along my path,
Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay, The Power of Intention by
Wayne Dyer, the fiction of Charles De Lint, What the Bleep
Do We Know!? (the book and movie), the Abraham-Hicks works,
Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker, Authentic Happiness by
Martin Seligmann, the magazine Spirituality and Health, and
Five Steps to Freedom by John Waterhouse.
About Pamela's harp
Pamela's harp is a 38-string DragonHeart made by Heartland
Harps, a model that she helped design with her husband,
harpbuilder Dave Woodworth. For more information on harps,
please visit HeartlandHarps.com.